Technical Sessions held at national level on various topics
21 December, 2016
HRRP has organized a series of technical sessions on various topics in coordination with NRA and DUDBC at national level. The technical sessions are designed for people working on particular technical aspects to share their experiences and challenges, strengthen others’ understanding on those topics, drawing on the capacity and experience of POs.
The information regarding previous technical session can be found below:
Many thanks to those who attended and presented at the two exciting sessions this week! Presentations and summaries are uploaded to the HRRP website here.
- Enhancing Rural Construction Culture (Tuesday 15 November)
- Retrofitting Session (Tuesday 22 November)
- Bamboo (Tuesday 29 November)
- Technical Assistance (Friday 2 December)
- Masons Training Experience Sharing (Friday 9 December)
- Concrete and Soil Blocks (Wednesday, 14 December)
Please contact HRRP Recovery Advisor, Siobhan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have proposals for topics to be covered by technical sessions in 2017.